This unique stone building, built in 1868, still has its original wooden beams and staircase and was used as a working barn, until its conversion in 1985. Since then it was used by the current owners as their home, self-catering tourist accommodation and presently as part of Holistic Centre “Embrace”.
The Barn includes:
- Fully equipped kitchen and furnished living room with woodburning stove and central heating
- 1 double bedroom
- Small bedroom with a single bed
The 2 bedrooms are connected, yet separate,but share the same en-suite, which contains a shower, toilet and wash hand basin.
- Twin bedroom with en-suite toilet+basin
- In separate utility room: Washing Machine & Drying facilities
- Choice of electric heaters/oil-fired central heating or a wood-burning stove
- Use of the secluded Orchard “Garden”, with apple trees and a selection of berries
- A little cabin is available for your use in the Orchard Garden
- Small informal meetings/courses/workshops and classes in a homely environment
Numbers suitable depends on the activity.
- General overnight accommodation for anyone
- Minimum of 2 nights as overnight accommodation, prices on request
- Minimum of a half day for small meetings, classes etc. Prices start at £50
Prices vary depending on numbers sharing, as well as whether linen/towels need to be provided when using the overnight facility.
For more information, please phone 02897542141 or 07834545107