The Old Barn NITB
NITB The Old Barn
This unique stone building, built in 1868, still has its original wooden beams and staircase and was used as a working barn, until its conversion in 1985. Since then it was used by the current owners as their home and presently as self-catering accommodation (part of Holistic Retreat Centre “Embrace”).
The Barn includes:
- Fully equipped kitchen and spacious living room
- Family bedroom, consisting of:
-1 double bedroom
-Small bedroom with a single bed
The 2 bedrooms are connected, yet separate, but share the same en-suite, which contains a shower, toilet, hot press and wash hand basin.
- Additional beds available on request
- TV, DVD player, Radio/CD player
- Utility room with Washing Machine/Tumble Dryer
- Choice of electric heaters/oil-fired central heating or a wood-burning stove
- Exclusive use of the secluded Orchard “Garden”, with apple trees and a selection of berries. NB: Garden Furniture and BBQ available on request
- Washing machine and Tumble Dryer
- Physiotherapy, Energy Medicine, Reiki, Massage, Relaxation and Yoga available Monday -Friday in on-site clinic.
- Exclusively for our guests: designated walks on surrounding farm and woodland and coarse fishing on on-site lake and use of our beautiful quiet room
- Overnight accommodation
- Respite/retreat facility
- Small informal meetings/courses/workshops and classes in a homely environment